Welcome to the Krakauer v. DISH Network Litigation Website
This website contains information about a class action lawsuit brought against DISH Network in federal court in Greensboro, North Carolina. The website is maintained by the Court-appointed Claims Administrator, KCC Class Action Services.
The lawsuit alleged violations of federal laws prohibiting telephone solicitations to 18,066 persons whose telephone numbers were listed on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- The deadline for filing claims for payment was June 18, 2018. No further claims may be filed.
- Please read the article featured in the Wall Street Journal about the lawsuit- You May Be Eligible For a Cash Award—No, Really, Wait, Don’t Hang Up.
- Please click here to watch the full interview about this lawsuit that was featured on CBS News.
- June 29, 2021 Update:
- The Court ordered that Class Members be paid.
- Class Members had until May 3, 2021 to provide an IRS From W-9 to the Claims Administrator. Click here to submit the form and here to review the Court Order directing that Class Members complete the form.
- Class Members who did not submit a Form W-9 by May 3, 2021 will be mailed a payment of $595 on July 9, 2021. They will then have 90 days (until October 7, 2021) to submit a Form W-9 to the Claims Administrator. Class Members who submit the form within 90 days will receive the balance of the payment.
- Class Members who submitted a Form W-9 by May 3, 2021 will be mailed a full payment on July 9, 2021.
- Click here to see if your name is on the list of persons entitled to a payment.
Address Updates: If the address on the Final Disbursement Order that lists all persons entitled to receive a payment needs to be updated, please request an address update by emailing the Claims Administrator at KrakauerLitigation@kccllc.com. Include the name on the claim, original address, new address and at least one current form of documentation that includes both the name on the claim and the new address, such as a utility bill, phone bill, bank statement, etc.
If you submitted a claim for a telephone number that is on the class list, please click here for more information.