Welcome to the Krakauer v. DISH Network Litigation Website
This website contains information about a class action lawsuit brought against DISH Network in federal court in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The lawsuit alleged violations of federal laws prohibiting telephone solicitations to 18,066 persons whose telephone numbers were listed on the National Do Not Call Registry. You can get more information about the case here.
- The deadline for filing claims for payment was June 18, 2018. No further claims may be filed.
- December 18, 2020 Update:
- On December 1, 2020, the federal appeals court dismissed DISH's appeal of the Court's Final Disbursement Order.
- The lawyers for the class have asked the court supervising the case to transfer the funds to the Claims Administrator so that class members can be paid.
- Briefing on this motion will be completed in January 2021. So, please check back here for more updates.
- It is still unknown when the Claims Administrator will be permitted to send payments to class members.
Address Updates: If the address on the Final Disbursement Order that lists all persons entitled to receive a payment needs to be updated, please request an address update by emailing the Claims Administrator at KrakauerLitigation@kccllc.com. Include the name on the claim, original address, new address and at least one current form of documentation that includes both the name on the claim and the new address, such as a utility bill, phone bill, bank statement, etc.
If you submitted a claim for a telephone number that is on the class list, please click here for more information.