Welcome to the Krakauer v. DISH Network Litigation Website
This website contains information about a class action lawsuit brought against DISH Network in federal court in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The lawsuit alleged violations of federal laws prohibiting telephone solicitations to 18,066 persons whose telephone numbers were listed on the National Do Not Call Registry. You can get more information about the case here.
- The deadline for filing claims for payment was June 18, 2018. No further claims may be filed.
- April 27, 2020 Update:
- On February 13, 2020, the Court overseeing the cases entered an order directing which class members shall be paid. You can check the order here to see if you are on this list.
- However, DISH Network has appealed this ruling, and the court supervising the case has ordered that no class members may be paid until the appeal is over.
- DISH’s brief in support of its appeal is due May 14, 2020; the class will respond in opposition to the appeal on June 15, 2020; DISH’s final brief in support of its appeal is due July 28, 2020.
- It is unknown when the appeal will be concluded, and when class members will be paid.
- Please check this website for periodic updates.
Address Updates: If the address on the Final Distribution Order that lists all persons entitled to receive a payment needs to be updated, please request an address update by emailing the Claims Administrator at KrakauerLitigation@kccllc.com. Include the name on the claim, original address, new address and at least one current form of documentation that includes both the name on the claim and the new address, such as a utility bill, phone bill, bank statement, etc.
If you submitted a claim for a telephone number that is on the class list, please click here for more information.